It's Election season again. Please vote in the Primary September 8th and the General Election November 3rd.
StRafford District 17: Dover Wards 5&6, somersworth Ward 2
About Rep. Bixby
I have been a resident of Dover since 1997. I began serving in the State House of Representatives in 2012, and am now in my fourth term. I represent Dover Wards 5 and 6, and Somersworth Ward 2 as a Democrat, and am vice-chair of the House Environment and Agriculture Committee. I am seeking a fifth term this fall because I want to continue to bring a sense of responsible governance to the State House.
• Equal opportunities and equal responsibilities for all
• Fair commerce
• Support for public education
• Respect for the environment
• State support for the infrastructure that individuals and businesses need to prosper
• Permanent authorization for the New Hampshire Health Protection Plan
• Make the education adequacy formula reflect the real cost of public education
• Provide needed funding for state infrastructure
• Make the state minimum wage a living wage
• Improve state support for mental health services and opioid addiction prevention and treatment